“Would absolutely do this again!”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is THE way to go in Napa. Our driver was Miles, and he was wonderful. He not only drove us around all day, but he acted as tour guide in the car and he took our picture all day. He had just the right amount of involvement, giving us good information but not tagging along with us all day. He took us to places off the beaten path so we weren't stuck in traffic all day. This was a great experience, and I will certainly be a repeat customer.

There are newer reviews for A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Not only were Brian and Cinnamon the most accommodating people to work with, they were the most friendly, easy going and fun people to tour Napa with! Literally made our trip an amazing experience and will be back and with them every year! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a WONDERFUL experience with A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours. Cinnamon was very knowledgeable of the area, local wineries, friendly, and professional. We had a bit of an idea of what we wanted to do but she added some excellent sites and made our day spectacular. We saw some beautiful places we could never have found on our own. She made our girls trip even more amazing. Thanks Cinnamon! I know I will be a returning customer!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We had a few things planned for the day, but let Cinamon help us with lunch and any other recommendations. Let me tell you, she knows the most gorgeous spots! She also got us into a picnic under beautiful olive trees with a breathtaking view!! We instantly bonded with Cinamon. She was so accommodating and thoughtful.
At our first stop I realized I didn't have my phone. Before my friends could offer to call it, Cinamon was dialing in the number and took care of everything! 5 star A+ service! Highly recommend!

1  Thank LaurenNF
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were on a girls trip and could not have been more pleased with the service we received. Our driver gave us wonderful recommendations and really went out of her way to make sure we were having a good time. When I return to Napa I will make sure to use A Limo Excursion again!