I honestly thought the Blackbird was a bit average and overpriced. I thought the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was actually very nice and served in the front room of the hotel, which is pretty. The exterior and common areas of the B&B is nice, and the price is right. I was less than impressed with the room. Very cramped and not really upgraded at all. The location is Napa is good, however, I would recommend staying in Yountville. Might stay here again, would be much better for $50 cheaper per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Blackbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA