“Great sushi, great value!!!”
Review of Sushi Haku

Sushi Haku
Ranked #204 of 297 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We live in Napa and have been to all of the sushi restaurants in town, even the acclaimed Morimoto. Hands-down sushi haku is the best value and very high-quality sushi!! The service is great and the sushi comes out in a very timely manner. It
is great for Date night or for a family dinner! Some of our favorites are the super golden gate, spicy tuna and the Monterey roll !! Yummo :)

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My first visit included the above beef and sashimi (tuna). It's hard to mess up raw fish, but the beef tasted unusual. I asked how it was cooked and was told it was grilled, but there were no grill marks. Service in this place was very good; patio dining is available. Prices are overly high for the quality served.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you do not want to try and afford the Iron Chef Sushi. Go Here!

This is not my first Napa Sushi Restaurant Review either. I am spoiled and still can not figure out how these places get away with charging as if Napa, was known for Sushi and not Wine.

I will say Sushi Haku has better service than some of the others. The Sushi and Sashimi were good and fresh. The presentation for the prices, was lacking. Most Napa Places are lacking, for the price. The Rolls and Nigiri were the better priced items. Where the Sashimi was 2x what I pay normally. They roll flavor profiles were just OK.

There were 3 of us this time for a business meeting. 5 items 2 Beers. $83 sans Tip.

I do wish I could give 3.5 Stars on Yelp for Haku. Almost went to 4, but others said same things about flavor and presentation. Service was good.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place was rather busy on a weeknight. We had the combo teishoku dinner. At first thought, the price was rather high, but you get a lot of food for the price....worth it. We had one of the sushi rolls....one of the fish on the roll didn't look that fresh,but the rest was ok. The wait staff and place was nice.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The service was efficient and the sushi was good. But, the sushi chef (and I was sitting at the sushi bar) was obviously sick. He was coughing while making sushi and would take a few steps away from the bar to loudly (and productively, from the sound of it) blow his nose. Not acceptable. Ever.