We were greeted with a smile, the rooms were clean, the nights sleep restful and peaceful, breakfast was beyond what I expected! The owners were so sincerely pleasant, they truly want you to have the best vacation. They had helpful hints on what to see and where to eat. What a charming location that you can walk to restaurants and shops from. Loved the backyard wine social every evening. The decor and style of the inn was very well done. Cookies and coffee always available. Perfect place to unwind and enjoy a glass of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA