We stayed at the beautiful 1801 First Luxury Inn for three nights last week. It was our first time to the Napa area and we are so happy we chose there to stay. From our first encounter with Kalli upon check in, we knew it was going to be a wonderful stay. After we got over the beauty of our suite (suite 5, upstairs) we relaxed a bit in the garden. So pretty! Happy hour was served every evening at 5:30. It was nice to mingle with the other guests or simply relax after a day of touring and tasting. The owner, Blair made it a point to come one evening and introduce himself and share some stories about the area. 1801 provided some tasting passes for us although we didn't get the chance to use them because we had scheduled some tours on our own. If they suggest that you take a tour with Platypus, I would strongly recommend you go (but that's a whole other review). Carrie (the owners wife) was always so helpful as well. On the morning we were departing, she called ahead to one of the wineries she suggested we visit. They were waiting for us with open arms and couldn't have been nicer. What a nice thing to do. Every breakfast was amazing. One morning we just kept it simple and had yogurt with fruit and granola and even that was delicious. The Inn is spotless and no detail is unattended to. I would recommend this beautiful Inn to anyone I know who visits the area. The proximity to downtown Napa was very convenient too! Thank you 1801 for making this such a memorable vacation. I wish we could have spent all our days there! Hope we can return some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA