We stayed 3 nights in a "Superior Suite" in late September. The Inn is in a lovely location in Napa and is an attractive property. Housekeeping was spotless and the breakfasts very good.
Our only complaint is that the Suite was only one large room with the bathroom alongside one end of the room. Unfortunately there was no door separating the bathroom from the rest of the room which my wife hated. Usually, a suite consists of a bedroom and a sitting room as well as a separate bathroom rather than just one large room. There were 2 large chairs in the room but he angled ceilings made it virtually impossible to place reading lamps nearby.
Overall, the visit was a good one except I object to the false use of the term "Superior Suite"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA