Totally loved our 3 day stay at 1801 1st. On our very first night there was a wine tasting right at the B&B. It was an incredible end to a great day of wine tasting at the wineries. There was a gathering each evening at the B&B which was a nice touch! We stayed in the Garden Room Cottage and it was warm and inviting --- the whole facility was very clean. The breakfast each morning was fantastic!!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful; always smiling! I would most definitely stay again!!!! Very short walk to downtown Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA