I came for the Brian Culberston jazz fest, which was amazing. And they listed this as one of the hotel/inn participating in the block. We came just for the weekend, the room was clean, and decent, it remind be of a best western. What stood out was the desk service very accomodating, with a genuine concern for our well being....I couldn't although say that for the young man who put out the breakfast food on Monday, he seemed to look and act annoyed, unlike the desk crew. My suggestion is for all staff to be onboard with exceptional service, along with the complimentary wine in the evening, and the quaint pool, this could be our annual jazz hotel.....Will see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA