The inn was very clean & centrally located for our 3 day Napa getaway. Nothing appeared to be worn out. We enjoyed the nice, hot breakfasts that always included bacon, sausage & eggs. They had complimentary wine tasting every afternoon including Castello di Amorosa. The staff were very helpful & friendly. The pool was not heated so used the hot tub instead. Had to use a white noise sound machine because I could hear the traffic, but I'm a light sleeper. The other 3 women didn't hear it. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA