Our two day trip to Napa was a little late in the planning. We were not able to get the resorts or B & Bs that we had hoped to book. We settled on the Napa Winery Inn because it had king size beds and was close to the restaurants. This is an old hotel that has been refurbished, mostly! The rooms are cookie cutter small, think Motel 8. The pillows were not comfortable but worse than that were the towels. They were pretty much threadbare. But, the staff were so FRIENDLY and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was better than most. With a few minor improvements this hotel will be very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA