We have been traveling around for the last two weeks, and since we were only staying one night in Napa, the Napa Winery Inn was a perfect location. The ladies at the front desk were so nice and very helpful. They were interested in you being satisfied and made you feel welcome. The breakfast was great. We were able to attend the wine and cheese tasting they have in the evening and it was really nice. The hotel overall was very cozy, and clean. The only downside was that the bathroom in our room didn't seem to be as clean as I would have liked it, (the shower) it was probably just dated and needs some updating. (Room 321) with that being said, I would stay again, and I would recommend you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA