This was a reasonably priced hotel with all of the standard amenities in addition to a hot breakfast in the morning and wine tasting in the evening. The best part, though, was that the people were so very friendly and helpful. I really felt welcome. The only thing I would do differently would be to pack less. With the outlet mall two exits away, I could have bought everything I needed for my trip. The hotel is right on the highway, which might make it noisy, but also makes it convenient to anywhere. I personally didn't notice the highway noise from the parking lot side of the building. There was free parking, too. An added bonus was that it was dog friendly. I didn't have a dog, but seeing them there made me happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA