A european family (grandmother, mother, with an infant and also an active three year old kid) travelling through California, bursted into the hotel one late Thursday evening after several unsuccessful attempts getting a place to sleep at a reasonable price in Napa valley. We were immediately booked into two adjacent rooms, the staff swiftly brought us everything we needed and were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were far better than we would have expected at this price; spacious, but cosy, fine furniture, good beds, nice bathrooms and everything was very clean and in good shape. Although the hotel lies close to the highway, we did not hear any noise from the road, the windows were good and the room airconditioned. Only downside is that we missed a place to relax outside the room in the evening. Breakfast was tasy and simple. Thumbs up for this inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA