“Affordable & clean”

Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our name comes from the Turkish word for "field," and that's where every dish starts for us: in the riches the earth yields. We source our ingredients locally, seasonally, and organically as often as possible to create our Mediterranean fusion dishes. Bringing together Greek and Turkish cuisine, we're proud to serve a unique combination of flavors and styles you won't find anywhere else. Paired with our extensive wine list, craft beer from our microbrewery, or a Turkish coffee, there's no better way to unwind after a day in Napa Valley, or simply treat yourself to something different.
Mountain View,California
“Affordable & clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant, clean and cozy. Great. Food not overwhelmingly spiced.
Service is fine too. Affordable wine by the glass and nice small plates to share...
We had made our reservation via opentable, it was a busy night, had our table right away and the food quality wasn't disappointing.
Gotta try the baklava ( not swimming in syrup, it comes with vanilla ice cream too)

Visited February 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My boyfriend and I went on a Saturday evening just before 6 to try to beat the wine-tasting crowd. The decor is modern but still felt warm and inviting. The only thing I didn't like was the proximity of the table next to us. It felt like the four of us were seated at one table, which was slightly awkward. However, the food more than made up for the slight discomfort.

We ordered dolma and the hummus/pita as an appetizer. Both were delicious, but I think the hummus was some of the best I've ever had. I ordered the pomegranate-braised short ribs with butternut-squash risotto and I enjoyed every bite of it. My boyfriend had the special, which was a beef short-rib stew, which he also liked a lot. All of our food was perfectly cooked and seasoned. Our server was really nice and attentive. I would definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
Sartell
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Very nice experience. Great service, clean and fantastic food. Good place to share meals. Greek salad was superb and very fresh. Try the caramelized sea scallops with hearts of palm and shrimp..superb.

1 Thank Terri E
Napa, California
“Local ingredient fresh & delightfully unique menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have been to this restaurant at least a half dozen times now. Each time I have tried something different than the last time, because there are just so many excellent choices (even though delicious the last time, I'm trying to branch-out).

This trip started with Zucchini Cakes with a Tzatziki (yogurt) dipping sauce. They were delicious and not smothered in panko or breadcrumbs, but lighter and more like a crab cake - only made with zucchini. The Tzatziki sauce was amazingly tasty and the perfect consistency (not too thin, not too thick) with bits of cucumber and fresh herbs.

Our first course was a kale and fresh, local butternut squash soup in a wonderful light broth. As an added bonus - they even serve a delicious soft bread with olive oil with crushed kalamata olives as part of first course.

Dinner was perfectly seasoned chicken shish kebabs with a delicious over couscous and a variety of fantastic roasted veggies. My friend had the eggplant dish, which was so perfectly seasoned, I wanted to order another entrée.

The nicest ending to this great dinner out was the mini stuffed apricots (lightly sweetened mascarpone rolled in pistachios) with a little dollop of fresh fruit sorbet. It was the perfect end to this incredible meal. The coffee was even excellent.

On previous trips, I have tried their to-die-for gazpacho, house salad with feta (which is excellent), their squash and grana risotto, their house-made mac & cheese (yes, strange, but delicious) and of course, their wonderful baba ganoush and homemade hummus with fresh pita bread.

Their wine selection is EXCELLENT, too ... This has definitely become one of my favorite places in Napa!

• Visited January 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Great food in a quiet friendly restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Authentic food served by friendly staff.
Chicken kebabs were cooked just right and the egg plant was excellent.

Visited January 2014