Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Wow...wonderful tasting wines

Baldacci Winery is a must while touring Napa Wine Country. Charming Quinn did a fabulous job... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Marylatta
Encinitas, California
via mobile
Great wine tasting

A couple days ago, I went with my siblings to Baldacci for a wine tasting led by Quinn Kraft, the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $239.00
from $399.00
from $139.00
More Info
All reviews tasting room wonderful tasting wine tasting pinot noir wine business touring napa wine maker laid back wine country cab reds reservation host winery wineries patio leap
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Even thought the vineyard in under some renovations- stop in and buy a couple bottles to take back to your room - or to enjoy a picnic lunch somewhere. We grabbed some sandwiches at a deli and then bought a couple bottles of cab for a great lunch pairing. We drove to to the French Laundry garden where they have tables and enjoyed a wonderful outdoor lunch.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

First time here at Baldacci Vineyard and this tasting room is private and temporary but cozy and nice due to plans to make a bigger, brighter, better, more exciting tasting room in the very near future. Plans are in the works and up. But that didn’t stop us to try some exciting wines from ELIZABETH who was the most adorable, passionate, knowledgeable, customer friendly wine expert. We tasted five varietals which was all awesome, soothingly delicious, and hitting the taste buds to a higher degree!!!
We can’t wait to come back in the future to see and sit in the new tasting room and property!!!
We will be back!!!
Cheers!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

It's a must stop for me even though I can buy their cabs at home.
Out of the bottle now or lay them down for 5-10 years you can't go wrong. One of my top 5 wineries!!! Cheers

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed December 12, 2015

The pinots were all drinkable. I am a huge pinot drinker and unfortunately the wines were not good enough for me to buy however i did enjoy my time at the winery. The staff were fun and informative.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed November 11, 2015

I have loved this wine for a while. Small, family owned vineyard right on Silverado Trail. I stumbled into a tasting there (literally and figuratively) and loved the wine. After joining the wine club, I went back to try the cave tour and tasting. It was informative, neat to see the caves, educational, and then we had a private tasting for 8 of us that was quite the experience. They made us feel like we were the most important customer the vineyard has. While I know that we are not, the professionalism, courtesy, patience for our questions were fantastic. A definite stop for wine lovers, and if you do the whole tour you will have an experience to remember. Thanks again!

Date of experience: November 2015