1,063 results
All reviews free bottle of wine front desk great hotel whole foods wine country wine tasting convenient location cookies easy access would highly recommend this hotel off the highway fire pit beds were comfortable minute drive third floor definitely stay here again fitness center
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Perfect location, friendly staff, clean well-appointed rooms, nice little restaurant. Helpful staff. Intimate and clean. Will stay at this property again.
Great value. The one little thing that needs improvement is small vanity for large whirlpool bath and poor vanity lighting for getting ready.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alice Jean P
HiltonNapaManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Alice Jean,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while you visited the Napa Valley. Thank you so much for your kind words. We've mentioned your suggestion to our general manager, we thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I was there for business but felt like I was on my own little vacation in my room. It was nice and tidy, I did have a problem with the bathtub being plugged and had to ask twice for that to be fixed but it didn't deter my opinion.
Everything was handy there, computer and printer use, the gym, the pool/spa.
I forgot toothpaste and that was one of many items offered to guests. The food was yummy and nicely cooked, they're walk-in cookies are delish (lime and cranberry granola). Great hospitality and customer service. Nice warm smiles as you come up to the front desk.

The wine tastings were great, Steve Sandoval was a great bar tender, host and server in general. He was always extremely welcoming, always had a smile and amazing attitude. He and the community table really brought room guests together. It was a great time and my favorite part staying there.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Daisy A

Daisy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely experience with us here at Hilton Garden Inn Napa. I will make sure to share your comments with our manager & Steve about his service at our restaurant. We value all of our guests and always do our best to ensure that you will enjoy your visit.

You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We have family in Napa and visit a couple times a year, and have stayed at many area properties. We last stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn a few years ago (and enjoyed it fine) so decided to try again last week for a quick one night stay. And, again, no complaints. In fact, this may be the go-to hotel in my mind at the mid-price range for Napa. Now I'm a Hilton Honors member so got a nice quiet king room with whirlpool tub, and certainly that helped. And since we usually eat with family and hang out very little at the hotel unless to sleep, I can't comment on food, pool, gym ,etc, if those things are important to you. But I can tell you that it is a comfortable welcoming property, the lobby is a nice place to sit with a glass of wine, and there are books and games available for the guests. It's not downtown and is hard by the main route up the valley (which does make it convenient for visiting the wineries), but it's near plenty of shopping and restaurants, and downtown Napa is not far (and if you are imbibing not a long cab or uber ride). We have stayed at the Marriott next door which has more amenities but we prefer the Hilton if we are going to stay in this part of town.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank fielding

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us while in Napa; we value guests like you and always do our best to ensure that you enjoy your visit. We look forward to having you return when you find yourself in the area again.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

I will likely stay there again and would recommend it to others. The staff were very courteous and answered all my questions as if they really cared about my questions. It was pouring rain when I checked out, but it did not dampen the attitude of the staff. The bed and shower were great, and the room was quiet even though it was about 15 feet from the elevator.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank V814PWrobertw
HiltonNapaManagement, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

It pleases us to know you had a good time while visiting our hotel, thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We are happy to hear that your room exceeded your expectations.

You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed April 15, 2017

I recommend this hotel for the location. It just a few minutes from downtown Napa. The front desk staff is very courteous and helpful. I found the fitness center very small. I wish the hot tub could of being indoors instead of outdoors.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're sorry our fitness center was not to your standards and that our recent rainy weather made our outdoor jacuzzi less enjoyable. We are happy to hear that our front desk staff was able to assist you during your stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in Napa!