We stayed here last year, and was very pleased. The desk personal was friendly and very helpful. They have a game room we didn't use but would have loved to have enjoyed.The beds were really wonderful. I don't usually sleep well my first night away, but I slept like a baby. I am going back to Napa with girlfriends next year and would have booked this hotel,agree but they have a non-refundable policy, I don't agree with those polices. Too bad for them they missed out on a return customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA