We spent two nights here earlier this month and were extremely satisfied with this hotel. The service was excellent on every level that we dealt with, front office staff, cleaning staff and restaurant staff. Our room was clean, very comfortable and huge! It was a handicapped accessible room (212) and the bathroom was gigantic as was the bedroom. Bed was very comfortable and darkening curtains made it even more so. My only suggestions would be that the bath tub seemed to be quite slippery and a bath mat or slip pads would be a good idea. Also I realize it is a room to accommodate a wheelchair and therefore there is only one lounge chair in the room, a second chair when booking non-wheelchair guests would definitely be nice. We used the desk chair instead but it wasn't as relaxing. I'm an early riser (4am) and my husband isn't so I was very glad of the comfortable lobby with a fireplace, TV and coffee available (24/7) where I could sit and read, catch up on the news, etc before most of the other guests were up. Excellent breakfasts made to order each morning and no charge if you're a Hilton Honors member. Definitely worth it to sign up online before staying, save yourself $30/couple each morning - eggs benedict, omlettes, crepes, etc. Very delicious and great service. Nice looking pool and spa though we didn't use it. Room off the lobby with games you can borrow and filled bookshelves for borrowing....nice touch. Sad but true I am a smoker and was happy to see a small patio outside with tables and ashtrays. Very convenient location to everything. Definitely recommend the wine train, we did the lunch trip which was excellent and such a relaxing way to see the valley. Also recommend Fume Bistro for excellent service, very close by. We had appetizers and wine, but the menu for dinner looked great. Nice Mexican food up the road at The Red Hen (I think that's the name) We would definitely stay here again. Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA