First of all, let me say that this hotel charged me full price when I couldnt make it due to travel related flight issues. Most hotels will not charge if your flight was cancelled, but not this one. You'd better hope your flight isn't cancelled if staying here. Now that that is out of the way, I ended up staying here a week later because I was using Hilton points and none of the other Hilton properties were offering points deals. The lobby was and my room were nice, but the bathroom was a completely different story. It was decaying in parts and sagging in others. I've never had to walk around a bathroom tub to find the level part. There was mildew all over the place. The plug in the tub had come undone so you simply had to remove it from its place or it would block all water from coming through. Then when I got out of the shower I discovered that the tub had leaked everywhere. This hotel has obviously made no attempt to fix this bathroom and all of its problems.
Also, the location is horrible. You would think that it is within walking distance of things to do but that is not the case at all. You pretty much have to drive wherever you want to go. There aren't even really many wineries nearby either. There are about 3 in Napa but you have to drive North to find most of them.
Lastly, the sleeping conditions were pretty bad. The HVAC was making all types of clicks and sounds that made it hard to fall asleep. Then there was a fire alarm directly overhead with a bright green light. We were lucky if we got about 5 hours of sleep the one night that we stayed there.
This hotel is just not worth it. Spend your money elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA