This is your typical Hilton Garden Inn - nice, clean and affordable. The location is great and it is a great place to stay to save money to spend on great wine and good food.
We only had two issues - the hallway we had on the 3rd floor smelled like spoiled food and our bed sloped in the middle.
Also if you don't like the small hairdryers connected to the wall, then bring your own.
The hotel serves breakfast and dinner. We didn't eat dinner there, but breakfast was consistently good.
I would recommend going into Yountville for dinner- its a $25 cab ride. Cab service is brutal. Be prepared to wait 45 minutes for a cab. It's horrible.
If you want a car service for the day, I highly recommend Napa Valley Tours and Transportation. They will schedule tastings for you as well. Ask for Ace to be your driver.
Also the hotel will ship any wine you buy, which is very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is one hour from San Francisco (in the heart of Napa Valley Wine Country). Enjoy complimentary WiFi, daily cooked-to-order breakfast in our on-site restaurant, evening room service, a heated outdoor pool/hot tub, complimentary 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and a 100% smoke-free facility. All rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators and Keurig(R) coffee machines with tea service. We also have 1,200 sq. ft. of meeting space for your next Napa, CA meeting at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA