Hilton Garden Inn Napa
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$265
$259
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$318
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$744
$650
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$279
$271
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$199
$311
Andaz Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$259
Hyatt.com
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$223
$172
Orbitz.com
$357
1,023 results
All reviewsfree bottle of winegreat hotelwhole foodswine countryfront desk staffwine tastingconvenient locationfree interneteasy accesscookieswould highly recommend this hoteloff the highwaystaff was very friendly and helpfulfire pitminute drivewe've stayedwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Hilton Garden Inns are my default choice for business travel. They are generally newer properties, have nice size rooms, cater to business travelers and have decent prices. This property has all of that but the decent price.

The property is located right off of Hwy 29. So it makes a nice base to hit the wineries. It is on the north side of the city of Napa so you are closer to the wineries.

The rooms are nice and what you would expect from a HGI. Nothing unusual or worth noting.

The price during my stay was very high. In part because I was staying during the busy season. But still, I paid the same for NYC and many 5 star properties. So the price was not a good value.

Still, if you are looking for a Hilton property in Napa, this is a fine choice.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Overall: Hotel has a decent location. Staff is friendly and prompt. All requests were met in a timely manner. Check in was easy and fast.

Room: The room is average. Bed is a bit firm. The linens are nice. Towels are soft and good sized. Desk, flat screen TV, chair with ottoman, normal room. The walls are very thin. This is the first time we have had issue with this in a hotel and are generally not light sleepers. The hall outside is noisy each morning. Neighbors could be heard talking. Upstairs room walking was loud in mornings getting ready.

Internet: free! Easy to connect, reliable. Not much bandwidth as we couldnt use our slingbox but otherwise no issues.

Parking: free! No issues.

Dining: Hotel restaurant for breakfast was better than normal cereals and bagels. Made to order omelets and pancakes. Didn't try room service nor any other meal.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Mnobles
Reviewed October 5, 2011

This hotel in Napa was wonderful. We enjoyed our stay there from beginning to end. Was only there 3 nights but the hotel is in great shape and the rooms are like suites. The girls (and I say girls as most of the workers seemed young) were all very very nice and extremely friendly. I say that they were young because to me it is hard to find young people being so friendly and willing to help this day in age. The breakfast is not free but well worth the money. It is a cook to order meal and all you can eat - The beds were very comfortable and for me to say that is a lot since I typically don't sleep well unless I am in my Select Comfort bed.
We would definately stay at this hotel again if we go back to Napa. It is right off Hwy 29 which is the main Hwy for the vineyards and it about 5/7 minutes from downtown Napa. So very good location.
We were with 2 other couples that are use to staying in 5 star hotels and they were very pleased with the Hilton Garden Inn. I would rate this a 4 star - very clean.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank prtravelmadeez
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I stay at a lot of Hilton famil hotels, including many Hilton Garden Inns. Honestly, the HGIs usually don't impress me too much, and I hesitated when booking this one. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to find a large, beautiful, clean room and bathroom. This is definitely one of the nicest HGIs I have seen in quite some time. I did not use the fitness center or the restaurant, so I can't comment on those. But, if you are looking for a reasonable, nice hotel in Napa, this is a great one to pick. Ample parking (for free) and close proximity to vineyards, etc, but also close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HappyTraveler1217
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Great location for wine tasting ... upscale ... would be even better if breakfast was included for the price.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple