“Amazing - best sushi”
Review of Eiko's

Eiko's
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiko's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We are sushi lovers and this spot was incredible. The service was great, our waitress was wonderful. We ordered way too much, but got to enjoy it the next day as well. Amazing food !

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Eiko's is one of the only restaurants that I find myself coming back to. The ahi salad is my favorite as well as the miso! The service has always been friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Only slightly rushed but understandably so. Cool drinks and desserts. Atmosphere is fun and hip.
I sometimes laugh at these other reviews that complain about high prices; it's the Napa Valley! What do you expect? It's normal for the locals. I suppose I'm just used to it.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The dragon cosmos are so good, as is the crispy shrimp appetizer! The service is very good. It is a tad on the pricy side, but well worth it! Great restaurant for a special occasion.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Wasn't crazy about their menu; different from what I am use to in a Japaniese restaurant. Place was very busy and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time though.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The worst Japanese meal that I have ever eaten. The bill for 4 people with 1 drink each, no desert was $155.