“Best Wine Tour”
Review of Knight Wine Tours

Knight Wine Tours
Ranked #19 of 119 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Trust our personalized planning and local contacts to guarantee your unforgettable wine country experience! Take the guesswork out of making the most of your visit with our insider tips for discovering extraordinary wineries and magical experiences. Relax while we navigate you through the perfect wine country day you've always imagined, based upon your individual tastes and tempo. Whether you are a first time visitor, wine country veteran, learning more, casual visitor or serious collector, we'll collaborate on an itinerary that hits highlights & introduces you to new gems, friendly locals and elegant wines.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Wine Tour”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

While I'm a bit behind in writing this review, I can see from other reviews that our experience is the norm for Stan! Very glad to see that!

From the moment we booked the wine tour, Stan was top notch. Almost felt like a really good friend or family member giving us guidance on the best places to go. We were traveling with two couples and wanted to see more of Sonoma. We've been there several times, but it was the first time for our friends. We asked Stan to take us to some really awesome mid and high end wineries, a relaxing lunch spot, the square, a meet/greet with a wine owner and an olive oil place. His picks were spot on. Every recommendation he had was amazing Not to mention that Stan was extremely personable. His easy going nature made for am amazing day.

I'd highly recommend choosing Stan for your wine tour.

-Tom

Visited May 2013

Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stan Knight is top notch! There were four people in our group, ranging from age 22 to 82, and one large dog; we all had a fantastic time! Stan is extremely knowledgeable, and an incredibly nice guy. When I booked the tour with him, I gave him some information about the individual interests in our small group - he put together what turned out to be the PERFECT tour for us. He really knows the region and the wineries (and the wines they offer), and he pays attention to his clients' interests and needs. He even walked our dog while we were at lunch! At the end of our day back at our hotel, we all agreed that when we return to Napa (where we have been several times but always just on our own), we will most definitely book another tour with Stan. I can honestly say that booking with Knight Wine Tours was one of the best travel choices I have ever made.

Visited December 2013
Fremont, California
“A+ Tour and Guide”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stan was a wonderful guide. Our group (4 friends) were pretty novice wine tasters, so we largely left the agenda up to Stan. He showed us a great variety of wineries and was very knowledgeable about the area. He definitely tailored the tour as the day progressed, taking us to wineries (and one brewery) that fit our interests and the type of wines we were favoring. I definitely recommend him to friends and will use him on future Napa Valley outings.

Visited July 2013
“First class service, First class tour!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Our wine tour was on Sept 21, 2013. My wife and I booked a wine tour with Stan for our Honeymoon. We are from New Jersey and needed quite a bit of assistance in setting up a day of hot air ballooning and wine touring. And boy did Stan step up to the plate! Wedding panning was hectic and I told my wife I would take care of the details of the honeymoon. We stopped in Cali for three days before heading off to Hawaii for the remainder of our trip and the hot air balloon ride and wine tour was what she looked forward to the most in Cali. Trying to deal with other companies was a nightmare as no one was willing to assist with anything other than taking our credit card information. We needed transportation from San Fran airport, a place to stay in Napa, and we needed flexibility in our schedule to work around the hot air balloon scheduling. Once I got in touch with Stan, it was easy as pie from then on. He immediately made up an itinerary for us for places to eat lunch, places for terrific photo ops, and suggested wineries that perfectly suited what we had told Stan we were looking for in a wine tour. When I could not find a hotel to book near the balloon company because of the busy season, Stan asked if he could text me and within 30 minutes, he texted me with 8 different hotels and bed n breakfasts (some of which were not able to be found on hotels.com, priceline, etc. !) Stan went out of his way to make my west coast planning from the east coast the easiest part of our honeymoon! After I had agreed to a price for everything, he even suggested a cheaper transportation method AND gave me a package deal with the balloon company, saving me over $200.00 that I had already agreed to pay! Then, the tour itself was terrific. Stan was very knowledgeable about the entire Napa area and shared great stories with us along the way. At each stop, he was there exactly when we needed him, but also gave us plenty of space to explore and move at our own pace. He even made an unscheduled stop at a brand new winery that was not on our itinerary, and it turned out to be our favorite spot! If you want the best service and experience for your Napa wine tour, make sure you contact Stan at Knight Wine Tours - we're thrilled that we did!
Mark and Jaclyn

Visited September 2013
Williamsville, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Like Meeting Up with an Old Friend!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our experience with Stan (Knight Tours) was fantastic and more than what we expected. My wife and I had spoken with Stan a few times before our day tour, discussing options for wineries, lunch, other side trips (shopping). We decided on a private tour with Stan since we had some specific wineries that we wanted to visit. Stan offered several suggestions, as well. Together we created what turned out to be a most enjoyable day in the Napa Valley. Even during the day of our tour, Stan made changes based on what we discussed. We found Stan to be so friendly and easy to be with - like spending time with an old friend from college days! Of course, he knew people at each of the wineries we visited, which made it more personal for us. Stan is extremely knowledgeable about the Napa region and gave us a good feel for what Napa had to offer. You could tell that Stan loves his life in Napa and he easily made us feel the same way during our day with him. Thanks, Stan!

Visited September 2013