“Good service, good food”
Review of The Kitchen Door

The Kitchen Door
Ranked #21 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is in the Ox Bow Market in Napa.
San Francisco, California
“Good service, good food”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a big, popular restaurant in the Oxbow Public Market. The food was tasty and the service was friendly and attentive.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Napa, California
“Moderate priced lunch - great food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Today we had lunch and ordered one flatbread and chicken pho. Also on Wednesdays the house wines are $6 a glass. So we had a wonderful meal for under $50 for 2. Everything was fresh and so tasty.

• Visited January 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Amazing food”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Amazing food, some of the best wings i have ever had, price is right on for location and type of food, 5 people meals, 2 apps a bottle of wine and several beers plus dessert was 150, not bad at all. The Food was amazing and some of the best i have had in a long time. Staff was great very active and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
sallemjazz
“enjoyable lunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

a great lunch, with fresh, delicious food, my tuna was beautifully done, and the salad just delicious.

• Visited December 2013
Dublin, California
“Scary”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was in the area and stopped in for a late lunch. I sat at the bar and ordered a medium cooked burger. From the bar, I could see the open kitchen and the grill. The cook touched my burger multiple times with his bare hands, and at one point took the cheese off one side of the burger with his bare hands flipped the burger with his bare hands and threw the cheese back on the burger. I commented to the server at the bar that I hoped the cook was not intending to server that burger to me and server simply shrugged. When my burger arrived, it was practically raw. The bottom bun was soaked in blood and there was bloody juice on the top of the bun. I pointed this out to the server and he asked me if that was ok. I remarked sarcastically yes. I guess I needed to detail basic food safety and sanitation to the server. A manager never checked on me. I ate the fries and left 4/5 of the burger before asking for the check. An uneaten burger on my plate should have been a huge clue that something was wrong. I left hoping I would not get sick. To top it off, as I was eating my fries one of the cooks was stirring something in a metal bowl and used his bare hand to eat part of it as he put the other part on a plate. Scary! I hope Santa brings this restaurant a spatula for Christmas.

• Visited December 2013