“Beautiful Grounds & Great Wine”
Review of Regusci Winery

Regusci Winery
Ranked #16 of 192 things to do in Napa
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We came here for a quick tasting after our small ceremony and I can't express how happy I am that we didn't skip this because we were pressed for time. The staff were so friendly and made sure that they got through as much of the wine we could even though we were cutting the time short. Very relaxed environment and beautiful grounds. Bought 2 bottles of chardonnay, delish!

1  Thank Katie W
There are newer reviews for Regusci Winery

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Oh and the wines are excellent, but a bit pricey. The other members of our group are the red wine drinkers and they love the wines here. I enjoy whites better, this is not the place to try white wines. We also enjoyed a picnic in the picnic area, beautiful spot, the flowers were beautiful and the vines had plenty of grapes on them.

1  Thank scm59
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went to Regusci on our last day in Napa, and it was lovely. We bought a bottle and sat in their beautiful picnic area. The wine was excellent, and the views were gorgeous. The staff was also very friendly. This was one of our favorite winery in Napa.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We joined the wine club here a year ago and are really enjoying it. They have a great chef on site and amazing pick up events. We stop in whenever we are in Napa and the tasting room and patio are always humming nicely. The staff is friendly and the grounds are lovely. Their wines are not cheap and at $25 the tasting fee is on par with others. The Patriarch is one of my favorites, though for somewhere around $100 a bottle it is definitely a special treat.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place had the best wine overall we tasted on our most recent trip to Napa Valley. My wife had heard about this place on TV so we decided to go check it out. It's a small and very cute winery reminiscent of an old Italian or French countryside home. It's not grandiose as many of the well known Napa Valley wineries can be. It felt very welcoming. I believe the wine tasting was $25 which was waived if you purchased $100 of wine. They really did have great Cabernet here. I purchased a couple bottles of their 09' Stags Leap Cab. They had a couple other cabs I enjoyed as well but they were above my price point. In the $100-300 per bottle range. I was happy to be offered their $300 07' Cab to taste and it was amazing! So good. I left a couple hundred dollars poorer and am considering joining their Wine Club.

They have a cute little winery dog, too!