“Bad host should be your clue”
Review of Regusci Winery

Regusci Winery
Ranked #17 of 190 things to do in Napa
Scottsdale, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Bad host should be your clue”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This place was definitely a low point. I had read a book about wine tastings before my arrival. One of the things it said was that if you do not connect nearly immediately with your host, you should leave because your experience was not going to be good and would be a waste of your time. This was one of two that fit that mold on our trip. We should have left. The host was young and admittedly just started working there. Compared to the host beside her, a very loud boisterous individual, it left you wishing you arrived a moment sooner to get him instead of her. She didn't know anything about the wine to share and literally was there to pour. She was nice and friendly, but was no help in an introduction to what we were experiencing. The $15 tasting fee covered 4 wines and the atmosphere was like an old sterile barn. We hurried out of there when a van load of people came in like it was Disney.

Visited November 2010
2 Thank Sofia R

Colorado
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Loved this winery and its wines!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Very good experience - Eri greeted us and did out tasting for us. She was so friendly and outgoing, even offerring us a quick visit into the wine cave and a tasting from the barrel. This was an unexpected treat. She took several photos of me and my husband and was so kind. And best of all - we loved the wines! The Zinfandel was marvelous! Such a beautiful tasting room and area too.

Visited September 2011
fullerton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best ZIn I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Stopped at Regusci based on the Cabernet I've had before which is quite good. But after a tasting of the Zin and Merlot I was hooked. Had a great time with a quick barrel tasting from a lovely young woman (chef) who was very knowledgeable and captivating in her passion for life, food and wine. Don't miss this winery!!

Visited August 2011