Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$265
$259
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$318
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$199
Andaz Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$259
Hyatt.com
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Pool
$311
$357
$289
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$223
$172
Orbitz.com
$744
$650
All reviewsroom was cleannapa valleyhot breakfastfree breakfastindoor poolyogurtplace to sleepsitting areaconvenient locationwould stay here againsilverado trailhotel is locatedfront desk staffcoffee makerclose to downtownnice stayhot tub
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Hawthorn Suites was a nice hotel. The staff were really helpful and gave us some good advice. They were prepared to make bookings for us and we even got some free wine tasting vouchers for a Vinyard in the area which was a really fun aftrenoon.

The only negative I have about the hotel is that it is about a mile out of Down Town. It only takes about 20-30 minutes to walk but it's not the nicest of roads I would recomend getting a taxi.

All in all good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spanner101
Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed at the Hawthorn Suites on a Saturday night because we wanted to be near downtown Napa. Trying to book anywhere the night before was not working out ($400 for a Travelodge?!?) We decided to wing it, and that day, the Hawthorn had rooms for under $200 (er, bargain?! Welcome to Napa!)
I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was great. The breakfast had eggs, potatoes, sausage, and the usual breads/cereals, etc. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfortable. The pool was in-doors! Maybe some things were not hotel-class (soft-but-slightly-frayed towels, exterior-facing doors/windows that let in a bit of road noise) but those were things I noticed, as opposed to things that actually irritated me.
Sure, it's not the Elm House Inn, but if you didn't book that in time, well, Hawthorn's not a bad fallback.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jrw88888
Reviewed September 20, 2010

According to management and staff, the customer is always wrong. In my 25 years of business travel, I have never encountered such unprofessional hospitality workers. This corporation needs to clean house. As you can see by the "scabies" review, hotel was defensive vs. apologetic. The staff made me feel like dirt, Totally humiliated.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank hotelofhorrors
Reviewed September 11, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for three nights recently. Usually we stay at nicer places in Napa in the off season, but summer rates are so expensive that we decided to give the Hawthorn Inn a try. Initially I was pretty distressed because the neighborhood is even more industrial than I remembered (mainly car dealerships and auto parts stores) and I was wishing we had sprung for a nicer hotel. But once we checked in and saw the room, we were fine. The front desk staff is extremely nice and eager to help. The rooms are much larger than the average hotel and include a microwave and mini-refrigerator, which really came in handy. A five minute drive will take you to the center of Napa. Our only concern was we didn't want to drive at all after drinking and there was nowhere within walking distance (aside from taco trucks and one diner) to eat. So my husband had to limit himself to one glass of wine with dinner. If you drink a lot, this will be an issue unless you have a designated driver or take cabs. The free breakfast was a nice touch and saved us some money. All in all, it isn't ideal but if the choice is to stay at the Hawthorn Inn or not go in summer because of high hotel rates, it's definitely worth staying here. Please don't get excited about the gym, it consists of two machines. It's better to get a day pass for the gym in Napa if you want to work out. The hotel can help you with this.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shario
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I stayed there for four nights. I traveled there to attend a family function and buy a car to one of family members who live in CA. The rooms are neat. Beds and pillows are good. Towels and other toiletries are not so great. I really enjoyed the hot breakfast. The staff is nice and customer friendly.
Luckily I found a Honda Dealer next door and bought new Honda car there. I visited three more shops but this guy gave me a good deal.
Cons: The out side view is not good and there is an old building, the steps are from outside and I did not feel comfortable but there were problems during the night. There is highway in front of the hotel and you hear traffic noise.

• Stayed: July 2010