We had 2 rooms for a Friday night only which is hard to get in Napa. The hotel was new and very nice. The rooms are outside entrances but parking spaces are not directly at the door which is good. There is a nice small indoor pool and the hotel has an elevator. The breakfast was fairly good with several hot and cold dishes to chose from. No pancakes or waffles though. The location is in a business (car lots, repair shops) district but not too far from downtown. We found the rooms very quiet even though it is on a busy street. We enjoy our stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites Napa Valley provides exceptional, yet affordable, boutique style hotel accommodations in downtown Napa in the heart of the Napa Valley wine country, with in-room spa tubs, complimentary breakfast, and high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Hawthorn Suites Napa
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley CA