We spent two nights here while in Napa. It was a convenient location, not too expensive, and everything we needed after touring wineries all day long. The pool and spa were nice and we enjoyed making new friends with two couples from England. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The only strange part is the door to your room is on the outside of the hall which is unusual in most hotels these days but you do have a "balcony" of sorts. The elevator is in the middle of the hotel so we just skipped it and climbed the stairs. It was a nice place to rest and enjoy the area if you're not interested in the pricey resorts or inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites Napa Valley provides exceptional, yet affordable, boutique style hotel accommodations in downtown Napa in the heart of the Napa Valley wine country, with in-room spa tubs, complimentary breakfast, and high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Hawthorn Suites Napa
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley CA