“Nice Room, Convenient Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Singapore
“Nice Room, Convenient Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

It is not as noisy as some had made this place out to be. I stayed on the 2nd floor. It helped that there is a lift even though this development is only 3 storeys high as I had a lot of lugguages. There is also an indoor heated pool and a small jacuzzi. Breakfast was very decent with eggs, cereals, yogurt, bread, bagels, peanut butter, etc. It is 2 mins drive to a mall where there are tons of restaurants. About 15mins drive to where all the wineries are.

Would return again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Leilani K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were conveniently located for all your needs in the Napa Valley. We look forward to seeing you hopefully in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Nova Lima, MG
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Very good hotel! Close to the Oxbow Public Market where you will taste your firsts Californian wines. I was afraid of the road noise but the room is very silent. You can find a very good breakfast, many options. The hotel have a heated swimming pool and is well located for a Napa Valley tour!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the opportunity to host you during your recent visit. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience at the hotel and convenient location to the Oxbow Market, local tasting rooms, and Downtown area. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit..

Leilani Kauahne, General Manager
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

You get what you pay for. I was not looking for luxury, I was looking for a room with a bed and I got that. It was clean, the carpet looked a little rouchie but overall I enjoyed my stay! The shower was hot and nice, the bed was ok, a little in the hard side, as well as the pillows, but I enjoyed the place. Meghan in the front desk was great, and so was Linda. Our first room was really loud because the fridge kept going in and out, but the changed us to another room and everything was perfect. We had some really loud people on top of us that kept walking or doing arobics on top but it is not the hotel faults. i wish I knew who they were to show them some manners.
The hotel is actually like a motel. the kind that you walk out of the room and you're by the side walk. It is in downtown Napa, but a really easy drive to the wineries. What I liked is that you can start your wineries since the evry beggining. Also, you will need a car In napa, no matter what!
The breakfast is free, and you get good tea, good coffee, OK potatoes, and OK fake eggs. Sometimes bacons, some days sausages.
Tea was excellent and the cereal... Not impressed witht he other itmes especially the eggs and potatoes, but they were free!
Overall I highly recommend this place...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leilani K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Please first allow me to apologize for the temperamental refrigerator and guests above for an unpleasant start to your stay. We attempt to control as many of these situation from happening during any of our guests stay. I'm pleased my staff was able to assist you with this situation and all of your other needs. Both Megan and Linda are great service professional and they will definitely appreciate knowing when I share your review. I hope that you will visit us again on your next trip to Napa Valley. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay.

Leilani Kauhane, General Manager
Adelaide
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our first visit to Napa and we booked a room at the Hawthorn Suites online. The staff in reception were friendly and very helpful, reccommending places to grab some lunch (Oxbow Markets) and a wine tour provider (Platypus).

Our room was spacious, clean, modern furnishings and the bed was perfect comfort. The pool and spa were great, however we couldn't find the towels at the pool so it was a cold dash back to our room one morning. The gym was minimal but we enjoyed the walk into downtown Napa.

Buffet breakfast had a good variety and I would definately stay here again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Napa Valley. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the property has to offer. Please know that you never have to make a quick dash to the rooms with no towels. Staff members are at your service 24 hours a day to bring additional towels to the pool.

It sounds like you had a chance to truly explore our beautiful downtown and historic wine region. I hope that we will see you again very soon so that you can discover more gems in Napa Valley.

Thank you!