“Will Stay Again!”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Napa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 25, 2013

You get what you pay for. I was not looking for luxury, I was looking for a room with a bed and I got that. It was clean, the carpet looked a little rouchie but overall I enjoyed my stay! The shower was hot and nice, the bed was ok, a little in the hard side, as well as the pillows, but I enjoyed the place. Meghan in the front desk was great, and so was Linda. Our first room was really loud because the fridge kept going in and out, but the changed us to another room and everything was perfect. We had some really loud people on top of us that kept walking or doing arobics on top but it is not the hotel faults. i wish I knew who they were to show them some manners.
The hotel is actually like a motel. the kind that you walk out of the room and you're by the side walk. It is in downtown Napa, but a really easy drive to the wineries. What I liked is that you can start your wineries since the evry beggining. Also, you will need a car In napa, no matter what!
The breakfast is free, and you get good tea, good coffee, OK potatoes, and OK fake eggs. Sometimes bacons, some days sausages.
Tea was excellent and the cereal... Not impressed witht he other itmes especially the eggs and potatoes, but they were free!
Overall I highly recommend this place...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Leilani K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Please first allow me to apologize for the temperamental refrigerator and guests above for an unpleasant start to your stay. We attempt to control as many of these situation from happening during any of our guests stay. I'm pleased my staff was able to assist you with this situation and all of your other needs. Both Megan and Linda are great service professional and they will definitely appreciate knowing when I share your review. I hope that you will visit us again on your next trip to Napa Valley. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay.

Leilani Kauhane, General Manager
Adelaide
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our first visit to Napa and we booked a room at the Hawthorn Suites online. The staff in reception were friendly and very helpful, reccommending places to grab some lunch (Oxbow Markets) and a wine tour provider (Platypus).

Our room was spacious, clean, modern furnishings and the bed was perfect comfort. The pool and spa were great, however we couldn't find the towels at the pool so it was a cold dash back to our room one morning. The gym was minimal but we enjoyed the walk into downtown Napa.

Buffet breakfast had a good variety and I would definately stay here again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Napa Valley. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the property has to offer. Please know that you never have to make a quick dash to the rooms with no towels. Staff members are at your service 24 hours a day to bring additional towels to the pool.

It sounds like you had a chance to truly explore our beautiful downtown and historic wine region. I hope that we will see you again very soon so that you can discover more gems in Napa Valley.

Thank you!
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The hotel wasn't a suite. More like a motel. The breakfast was decent and saves money for a family of four. The staff was friendly and helpful. Across the street there was a Target and a few fast food restaurants (one family restaurant, forgot the name but their corned beef hash was excellent).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Napa Valley. I was sorry to hear that your stay was less than you expected. Please know that we look to "Wow" each of your guests and provide them with their own individual experience of the Napa Valley. It looks as if we were not able to provide you yet with that experience.

Please know that we are currently going through a soft remodel of our rooms that will hopefully allow you to give us another chance to impress you in a future trip to the Napa Valley.