We stayed here for 3 nights. The location was not within walking distance to downtown Napa. Unfortunately it took a minimum of 20 minutes for a taxi to arrive. 1 night it took over 45 minutes. The area was pretty unattractive (not the fault of the property!). However, there was a Target, a grocery store and a diner nearby. The rooms need a definite upgrade. We had a King size with a Jacuzzi bath in the corner of the room. It was very convenient to have a refrigerator and microwave, as well as a coffee maker. The room was also very large and the bed was comfortable. The carpet was pretty worn and grungy though, I wasn't comfortable walking on it in bare feet. The separate sink area was convenient and the water pressure was good. The shower head was nice too! Housekeeping did a very good job and there were always plenty of towels. The lobby area was unappealing and the dinning area could use an upgrade. Breakfast was fine, unless you require an array of offerings! WIFI worked well.
Overall, the price was expensive for this type of property, but it is Napa. Hopefully the rooms will be upgraded soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites Napa Valley provides exceptional, yet affordable, boutique style hotel accommodations in downtown Napa in the heart of the Napa Valley wine country, with in-room spa tubs, complimentary breakfast, and high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Hawthorn Suites Napa
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley CA