“YUM!!!”
Review of Sift Dessert Bar

Sift Dessert Bar
Ranked #9 of 9 Bakeries in Napa
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Sift Cupcakes are simply amazing! You can find them here at their store in downtown Napa and also they're sold at Dean and Deluca in St. Helena. They also have very innovative flavors - some of my favorites include: Berry Good Cheesecake and Battle Royale.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I myself am a baker, and find it difficult to find a cupcake I will actually eat. Sift's cupcakes are so delicious! They beat out all others so far!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Ok, so I am in fact a self proclaimed dessert snob. If i'm having a treat it better be worth the calories, and Sift never disappoints. We go either to the Santa Rosa location, or the Cotati location. Best of the best- The Stud muffin, beer flavored cupcake with cayenne bacon??? Disgustingly good, no chocolate in site... I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate. Also on the top of my list- The Samoa, and I forget the name, but there is a seasonal one that has Guiness in it somewhere. For my chocolate lovers you must try All For the Cookie. Sky is falling is good, but just a smidge too sweet. I think the ratio of cupcake to frosting is great. Even better with a cool glass of milk! ENJOY!
***A side note- the staff is younger gals (high school, college age) and not so friendly, but PLEASE DON'T LET THAT DETER YOU!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The cupcakes seemed to be a little undercooked and "doughy" for my taste, but that's just my personal opinion. There is also a lot of frosting on the cupcakes, which can be a little much. They have many flavors, which is fun, so I think everyone should go there at least once to see that. However, I would not be a regular if I lived in Santa Rosa. It's also like $3/cupcake. They won Cupcake Wars, so I heard, so that has given them a lot of business and it is fun to visit it for that reason.

1  Thank Megan S
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Had to try because we were in Napa and saw the Food TV show in which the owners were judged winners. Creative and cute cupcakes/sweets pleasing to the eyes of this shop locates in a quiet shopping center. Picked up several different flavors of cupcakes according to kids choices (pink champagne, black cherry jungle, and limonatta) and a whoopie cookie. Kids love the treats. Got to try a bite of each, and had to really seek out the taste of what the flavor should be. Each item was so loaded with sugar that the flavor of each actual was lost. These are really pricey cupcakes/sweets and suppose to be gourmet. For this reviewer, these cupcakes are not for me. I tried it.

1  Thank sofiteme