Review Highlights
Best Experience in Napa Valley

There were 5 of us traveling for a 40th birthday celebration in December and Chris made our trip... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lmpg8r
Wellington, Florida
via mobile
Best way to do wine country

Enjoyed 2 days of wine country with our driver, Chris. He did a great job combining some wineries... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
905sriramp
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Napa
from $239.00
from $119.00
from $499.00
from $399.00
More Info
All reviews rental car brought water napa valley candid shots salami wine country great suggestions crackers picnic lunch took pictures wine tasting highly recommend this service girls trip specific wineries future trips great itinerary spent two days
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a fantastic trip to Napa. This was our third time in the area and I must say this was our best experience by far. A huge reason for that was our decision to work with My Napa Valley Driver.

I set everything up with Bev who helped pick our destinations and set the schedule of wineries. Greg was our driver and he was phenomenal. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He kept us on time throughout the day, which became more of a challenge for him with ever additional pour.

There is nothing cheap about Napa but Greg was probably the best value of the entire trip. The fact we weren’t drinking and driving is an obvious benefit but we had absolutely no hassle or stress the entire time. Greg took care of everything and was well worth the money we spent.

I highly recommend My Napa Valley Driver and will definitely use them again next time.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

As wine connoisseurs, we had some very specific wineries we wanted to visit. Several were off the beaten path. I arranged our perfect agenda and set up a driver for 4 days to get us there. Greg showed up promptly each morning and kept us on time. He knew all the back roads, and gave us great advice from good restaurants to the best place to ship our wine home. He was courteous and kind and so fabulous that it felt like we were leaving our best friend when the week was over. I would never want to experience Napa without this awesome service. Thank you so much!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank TheWildBlueYonder
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Special shout out to Susan!! My husband and I didn’t want to choose the wineries ourselves, so we spent two days going wherever she recommended. It was amazing!! Susan is knowledgeable, friendly, and overall fun to be around. Thank you for making our anniversary weekend one for the books! Highly recommend My Napa Driver (Susan specifically) to anyone looking for a fun, safe, memorable experience while visiting Wine Country!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a great day with Janette! She helped us set up a great itinerary and was super knowledgeable about the wineries and the Sonoma valley region. The price is very reasonable and Janette even brought us snacks and waters for the ride. Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic day! Chris picked us up at our location and stopped for us to to have our coffee and breakfast snacks. Our day consisted of 3 wonderful hidden wineries. We arrived on time for all of our private tastings. He even took us to a beautiful place for lunch. He opened all our doors and even retrieved my jacket from the car when the weather turned cold. A nice surprise at the end of the day was that he had cheese, salame , and water for us. He drove our car with the upmost respect.
He cares because he is the owner of the business. His prices are very good for the area !!

Date of experience: April 2018