Review Highlights
Best Experience in Napa Valley

There were 5 of us traveling for a 40th birthday celebration in December and Chris made our trip... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lmpg8r
Wellington, Florida
via mobile
Best way to do wine country

Enjoyed 2 days of wine country with our driver, Chris. He did a great job combining some wineries... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
905sriramp
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Napa
from $239.00
from $119.00
from $499.00
from $399.00
More Info
All reviews rental car brought water napa valley candid shots salami wine country great suggestions crackers picnic lunch took pictures wine tasting highly recommend this service girls trip specific wineries future trips great itinerary spent two days
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Will drove my wife and I around and it was our first time to Napa. He was very helpful weeks before we came helping to choose our schedule and made all the reservations for us. He made it so easy and picked a great schedule for our two day tour. Our visit could not have gone any better and we loved being with Will. He is very knowledgeable about the area and especially all the wineries. Definitely use My Napa Valley Driver. They are the best!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank jon12345601
Reviewed February 12, 2018

We had Laura for our wine tour in Napa. She was amazing!! She helped me plan the whole day at no additional cost. She also picked up lunch for us. I was planning on proposing and she helped to arrange that. It couldn't have gone better. Laura also took the video of the proposal for me. I would recommend My Napa Valley Driver. We couldn't have asked for a better company or driver.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank bschiede
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Will our driver was prompt and brought water. He had 3 wineries chosen based on our email exchange. My husband and I like Chardonnay more than reds, and he chose accordingly. The three wineries were excellent, although I felt like there wasn’t quite enough time between. We had discussed lunch both via email and when we got in the car in the am. We had decided on bread/meats/lives etc ( and we had read reviews about Will’s charcuterie trays). And while it was November the weather was nice that day, so assumed we would sit outside. However our tours/tastings seemed to take longer than anticipated; after the second tasting we hadn’t eaten and we didn’t have much time before the third. I had asked earlier if we could stop at an olive oil place as well, which is where Will took us as lunch. It was a bit dumpy but as Will promised the deli meats/cheese/bread and olive oil were good. However given we were behind schedule and we pushed back the next tasting a bit, it made it a little rushed. And I was surprised that Will had brought nothing to support this type of lunch, eg utensils, plates, napkins etc. When I read reviews re what he prepared I guess I thought he would be prepared. Fortunately the deli stop lent us a knife and some brown paper towels. Like I said it was tasty. We invited Will to eat with us, but he had already eaten. But he did sit with us, which was our preference - we would not have been comfortable if he was just sitting waiting.
En route to the third stop we passed by Mumm Napa and decided to end the day there. Which was a treat. And Will did give us a great tip, which is to ask for a tasting of the XO. It is not on a regular flight, but if you ask and they have it open they will let you try it. And they did. Additionally we each chose a different flight so we could try all.
We did have a very nice day, and this is a great way to see places /wineries you might not try, and a safe way to tour.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Laura drove my wife and I around Napa for two days during our stay. She was absolutely fantastic! She provided us with great recommendations for vineyards and lunch and even made some reservations for us. Laura also had water and snacks waiting for us in the car after each of our stops. I can't say enough good things about Laura and would recommend this service to all friends and family!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We have used Will for 2 years. He has done an excellent job preparing our itinerary and has taken us to some wonderful wineries. This year we had to leave early due to a family emergency and he was completely accommodating and helpful. We will definitely use him again!

Date of experience: October 2017