“Best of the best”

My Napa Valley Private Driver
Ranked #13 of 126 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and enjoy the best that Napa and Sonoma have to offer. No need to be concerned with driving, navigating, setting appointments, or knowing where the preferred wineries are. As your guide and driver we'll gladly take care of all the logistics, accommodate your specific requests & winery choices, as well as offer suggestions of locations that you might want to experience.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I seriously can't say enough good things about this company, and about Chris specifically. He was our driver for a two-day whirlwind visit to Napa Valley, and he went above and beyond anything I expected. I have visited Napa several times before and, in the past, I've used limo services for winery tours. Wait a waste those were! Too expensive, luxury only in the sense that they were big, and really inflexible on time. With Chris, he not only helped us visit private, invitation-only locations, but also adjusted to our ever-changing schedule, provided waters and snacks in between tastings, and took pictures for us so that we could just soak in the scenery and wine. He was funny, personable, and accommodating. Not only will we use My Napa Valley Private Driver when we come back, be we'll be coming back sooner just because of how awesome Chris made the experience!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Chris had many suggestions for both vineyards and restaurants prior to our trip. Jannette was our guide, and was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were on the fence about hiring a driver, but decided to use my napa driver anyway, based on the great reviews. Wow a HUGE thank you to our driver Jeanette!!!!!! She's a Napa native who knows literally EVERYTHING you could ever want to know about wine, wineries, California terrain and soil, how the grapes change over the seasons... on and on and on. She is also such a great lady!! We basically told her that we had one full day to see everything we could in Napa! She asked a few questions about our tastes, likes/dislikes. We let her know we're not wine snobs (being from Cincinnati), but love reds, and want to see wines that we can't buy in Ohio. We had a list of wineries that friends/coworkers had given us, and decided on a few of those; but basically let Jeanette choose the rest! We saw 6 wineries that Saturday, loved all the ones that she chose for us! She even took us to St. Helena for lunch in a great little deli! We saw: Trefethan, Robert Sinskey, Casa Nuestra, Frank Family, Orn Swift, and Del Dotto Caves.
Can't say enough about her!!! She comes with a cooler of bottled water (we never felt dehydrated or drunk), she will make or change reservations if you have tours planned. She knows people in this town! Can't wait to get back!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a great alternative if you have your own car, and are looking for something less expensive than a traditional car service. Chris was our driver, and his service was outstanding. He went above and beyond. We brought our own food and snacks, but he provides plates, utensils, water, and even snuck away to get 2 more sandwiches because he was worried we didn't have enough food!

In addition, he was very knowledgable about the area. He took my phone while we were at the various venues and got some wonderful candid shots of our group.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We just returned from a trip to Napa and had a great time celebrating my wife's birthday. We had a 15 passenger van that we rented from SFO and met up with Manny at the Carneros Inn (which is a great hotel). Manny was awesome over the 2 days we spent with him and I would highly recommend you request him when looking for a driver in Napa Valley. Plus, Manny rolls with a nice fedora and is always concerned with making sure the group is having a great time. Thanks Manny for a great weekend.