“Will Use Again and Again”

My Napa Valley Private Driver
Ranked #19 of 116 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and enjoy the best that Napa and Sonoma have to offer. No need to be concerned with driving, navigating, setting appointments, or knowing where the preferred wineries are. As your guide and driver we'll gladly take care of all the logistics, accommodate your specific requests & winery choices, as well as offer suggestions of locations that you might want to experience.
New Orleans
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Will Use Again and Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Don't even think twice about this people. 1) you don't want to drink a bunch of wine and drive around. 2) there's no need to spend a hundred dollars an hour or more for car service. 3) you don't know all the little places to go.

My Napa Valley Driver drives your rental and they're insured to do so. Chris arranged for us to be driven by Don Partier and Don could not have been a better guide. Full of stories, knew about everybody in Napa it seemed. He even came bearing gifts (two books) for us. A thoroughly enjoyable day thanks to Chris and Don and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Don went with the program and was very flexible. We didn't cover all of our intended targets and that was fine with him. Great guy, really. Superb service and convenience. Fun, too.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank NOLAUSA

“The Host with the Most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Wes was an outstanding driver during our excursion in Napa. He brought a vast knowledgable of everything from wine history, business and the right tour guide, to where to get the best breakfast burrito on our way out in the morning. He did a great job of making sure we kept on schedule to see the wineries we wanted to see, but still made sure that we enjoyed every stop to the utmost. We will be heading back to Napa later in 2013, and will definitely be looking forward to the chance to book with him again. Thanks Wes!

PS. If you're into motorcycles, be sure to ask him about the prohibition tour he participated in. One for the ages.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fabulous Napa experience with Chris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband and I joined our best friends for a week in Northern California. We spent two of those days with Chris (My Napa Valley Driver) tasting wine in Napa. THose were the days I will truely remember always. Chris picked us up at our rental house in Tiburon, offered us refreshments on our drive to Napa and we felt like we had known him forever by the time we reached our first winery. Chris picked up on our likes immediately and made some fantastic suggestons for boutique wineries we would have never found on our own. I can't say enough about the wineries we visited and with Chris' guidance we had a lot of our favorites and found new ones! All of the reservations were made for us. Chris took photos, found us scrumptious sandwiches for lunch, put up with our crazy music choices and helped us relax and enjoy our Napa experience to the fullest!
I'm in the travel business and I will refer Chris to all of our clients who are travelling to California's wine country!

Thanks Chris for making this a dream vacation! I'm still enjoying that wine you helped us ship or carry home! Hopefully planning another visit soon.

Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Napa Experience all in One!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

4 of us went for a first ever fall girls trip to Napa and hired Chris as our driver. Little did we know, Chris provided far more than just being a driver. He was our tour guide and photographer, he made us reservations, suggested the best places, went ahead to get us tables, fed us and kept us hydrated so we could continue visiting wineries all day. He met us at our hotel and drove our rental car (which kept the price down), he came prepared with bottled water, crackers, meat cheese, and olives. During the drives in the car he would give us history and background on each of the wineries we passed. He called ahead to every winery so they could be prepared when we arrived and didn't have to waste any time. Chris would be sure we got a good table and were being helped promptly. He was happy to take pictures of all of us, and during the tasting he would walk around the winery and take photos on our camera of the scenery (and also candid photos of us drinking!). By the time we were finished, Chris always had the car pulled up front with the AC on and a new bottle of water on each of our seats. He enforced that we hydrate between all of the wines! He also took us to some beautiful viewpoints and overlooks of the valley between wineries that only a local would know about. We were able to make it to 4 different wineries for tastings that day, and he even dropped us off downtown and drove our car back to the hotel for us. I would HIGHLY recommend this car service to anyone visiting Napa Valley.

Visited October 2012
Matthews, North Carolina
“My Napa Valley Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I along with another couple recently visited the Napa Valley area and we used My Napa Valley Driver because they were highly recommended to us. Chris was our driver and we used his services for two separate days. He was very friendly and asked all the right questions, so that we would have the best experience possible based on our wants and needs. Both days he went and picked up lunches for all of us to enjoy between winery visits. He also had cheeses, olives, bread and water for us to enjoy between visits to wineries. We had a couple of specific vineyards we wanted to visit then Chris took it from there based on what he heard we wanted to do. We could not have asked for a better driver or the vineyards he selected for us to visit. The next time we are planning a trip to the area Chris will be one of the first calls we make to schedule more fantastic winery experiences. Thanks Chris you for the great memories! Phil

Visited October 2012