“Napa Experience all in One!”

My Napa Valley Private Driver
Ranked #19 of 119 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and enjoy the best that Napa and Sonoma have to offer. No need to be concerned with driving, navigating, setting appointments, or knowing where the preferred wineries are. As your guide and driver we'll gladly take care of all the logistics, accommodate your specific requests & winery choices, as well as offer suggestions of locations that you might want to experience.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Napa Experience all in One!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

4 of us went for a first ever fall girls trip to Napa and hired Chris as our driver. Little did we know, Chris provided far more than just being a driver. He was our tour guide and photographer, he made us reservations, suggested the best places, went ahead to get us tables, fed us and kept us hydrated so we could continue visiting wineries all day. He met us at our hotel and drove our rental car (which kept the price down), he came prepared with bottled water, crackers, meat cheese, and olives. During the drives in the car he would give us history and background on each of the wineries we passed. He called ahead to every winery so they could be prepared when we arrived and didn't have to waste any time. Chris would be sure we got a good table and were being helped promptly. He was happy to take pictures of all of us, and during the tasting he would walk around the winery and take photos on our camera of the scenery (and also candid photos of us drinking!). By the time we were finished, Chris always had the car pulled up front with the AC on and a new bottle of water on each of our seats. He enforced that we hydrate between all of the wines! He also took us to some beautiful viewpoints and overlooks of the valley between wineries that only a local would know about. We were able to make it to 4 different wineries for tastings that day, and he even dropped us off downtown and drove our car back to the hotel for us. I would HIGHLY recommend this car service to anyone visiting Napa Valley.

Matthews, North Carolina
“My Napa Valley Driver”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I along with another couple recently visited the Napa Valley area and we used My Napa Valley Driver because they were highly recommended to us. Chris was our driver and we used his services for two separate days. He was very friendly and asked all the right questions, so that we would have the best experience possible based on our wants and needs. Both days he went and picked up lunches for all of us to enjoy between winery visits. He also had cheeses, olives, bread and water for us to enjoy between visits to wineries. We had a couple of specific vineyards we wanted to visit then Chris took it from there based on what he heard we wanted to do. We could not have asked for a better driver or the vineyards he selected for us to visit. The next time we are planning a trip to the area Chris will be one of the first calls we make to schedule more fantastic winery experiences. Thanks Chris you for the great memories! Phil

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“NOT reliable, didn't show, no phone call or contact.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Extremely disappointed with the customer service skills of Chris at my Napa Valley Driver. We had hired Chris for a recent weekend getaway to Napa many weeks in advance of our trip. We had contacted him through the website and he was not very responsive through email. I wrote to confirm a reservation after an initial inquiry and he didn't respond. I followed up several days before we were to arrive and he confirmed we were still on for our reservation and "in the calendar". On the day of our reservation it was getting late and we still had no driver. I called, no answer. He promptly called me back after my voicemail saying an emergency had come up and he left town several days earlier. While I understand that things happen, I am not okay with the way it was handled. We received absolutely NO notification from Chris about not being able to show. No phone call, email, nothing. We were left stranded the morning of our perfect weekend getaway to wine country. He told us he would look to find someone and follow up in a bit. We never heard from him again. Things happen however when you run a business, you are responsible for being accountable. While most other reviews highly recommend his service, I would not. I am sure he is a great tour guide, photographer etc. I wish I got to experience this. It was what I dreamed for our weekend getaway. If you are looking for a reliable company, this is not it. Don't be left stranded on your weekend away.

Visited November 2012
7 Thank JennyLynneTravels
Atlanta, Georgia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“See the Napa Valley with the Suggestions of a true Local!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I’d spent some time researching options for touring the Napa area wine country with my mother during her 1st trip to the Northern California region. I wasn’t really sure where to begin, and then I heard about My Napa Valley Driver through a wine connoisseur customer of mine. We couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience with them. Our driver, Linda, arrived right on time to take us on our 8hr tour of the Napa Valley. She was ready with suggestions simply based on our request to visit picturesque, moderately priced wineries and that we favored reds and blends. There was no issue with picking us up in a city neighboring the Napa Valley, in Fairfield, CA roughly 25min away.

We arrived at our first winery, Etude, just as they opened. We were able to visit 5 wineries (Etude, Baldacci, Frog’s Leap, Rombauer, and Silverado) this busy Saturday afternoon thanks to utilizing a few shortcuts that only a local would know. We really enjoyed all the selections made by our driver, really with only the exception of Rombauer – which was an unexpected stop as the original winery selected was unfortunately closed do to a water issue. There was no pressure to hurry from winery to winery. It seemed very important to this outfit that we experience the wine country just as we’d like, while still utilizing and having the opportunity ask our driver silly questions and learn more about the region from a true resident of the area. Linda was also available and ready to take pictures for us so we could capture our special winery day, while also not hovering or making us feel rushed in any way. I would not hesitate to book with My Napa Valley driver again!

2 Thank Augal479
Savannah, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Our satisfaction exceeded our expectation”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I hired Chris last weekend to drive our rental car. I found him here and emailed him a few months ago. He and I exchanged e-mails and talked a few times on the phone to straighten out our itinerary. This was a special trip to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. There were 9 of us, most of them wine and food connoisseurs. I thought about hiring a limo for two days, but was not sure about what kind of vehicles and drivers I will get for the price I will have to pay. Prior communication with Chris led me to believe that he is an educated gentleman, and he is a Napa valley insider who knows about food and wine. I arranged for a couple of wineries and restaurants, and Chris recommended a few wineries and arranged them for us. Together, we put together a very diverse list of wineries and restaurants. Traveling with a group of 9 was a daunting task, but everything flowed seamlessly. Chris had gentle manners, flexible, professional, and very pleasant. When we had too much a good time at one winery and the next appointment was getting close, he would already phone the next winery and advised them that we will be there a little later. He brought enough water for us to get hydrated between wineries, and he volunteered to take many group photos for us. We especially enjoyed the few wineries he recommended and arranged for us. Through Chris' personal connection, we were treated like VIP's. He took us to a vista point in Napa, inside Poetry Inn, and showed us a breathtaking view of the valley. All my group took a note of his number for the next time they'll come around Napa. I was tempted not to write about him for the fear of him getting too popular to be available for us next time, but I found him on this website and I am obligated to contribute here. I won't hesitate to recommend Chris and his associates.

Visited September 2012