“NEVER BEFORE...”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clinton
Description: 1313 Main Restaurant & Wine Bar inspired by the bounty of California's food and wine. To celebrate the two, the menu is served as a 3 course menu and features a cellar of 1,900 labels with 50 wines by the glass from all over the globe.
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I first visited 1313 Main in December & couldn't wait to come back with a few more friends. Everything from the service, to the small plates & without a doubt, the wines were killer! It's rare to find great service in a place that is completely packed, but no, they definitely had it. I went back a second time on New Years & was blown away... Never before have I seen somewhere in Napa with a line around the corner. Did I mention they have a champagne/ sparkling bubble bar?? 13 by the glass, to be exact. SIGN ME UP.

2  Thank Rick S

Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I visited Napa for just one night on a whirlwind trip to California in September 2011. We had some problems getting our rental car and made it to Napa about 4 hours later than we had intended. So we missed out on going to any wineries. Bummer... but not so much after going to 1313. We had one of the best nights of our whole CA trip in Napa, thanks to 1313. The wine was excellent and the bartender was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what he was serving. He was able to tell us everything about every wine we tried and make spot on recommendations as well. We ended up buying 6 bottles to take home while we were there. The bar itself is beautiful, relaxed and the tapas were great! Then, on their recommendation, we went to Bounty Hunter BBQ for a kicked back dinner - it was great! And to top it off, the bartender had told us about a dive bar with 60 beers on tap (we are serious beer lovers, as well)!!! We headed over there after dinner and watched some dudes play hotel california and drank good beer. I think the bar was the green door... definitely a dive, but a lot of fun. All in all, thanks to 1313, our night in Napa was a blast.

7  Thank JessieAG
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Stopped in to 1313 Main Street on Main Street in Napa last week to meet some friends.
Let me just say, Napa needs quality spots like 1313 where you can gather before or after dinner, or just after work for a beer or glass of wine. They have an amazing selection of some of the best the Napa Valley has to offer. The decor is awesome, and the crew working there is really friendly, knowledgable and fun.

I would recommend 1313 to anyone looking for a fun, swanky wine lounge with a great atmosphere and selection! Go check it out when in Napa!

4  Thank peratatours
Reviewed November 7, 2011

What a lovely place to spend an afternoon! The people that work there are very friendly, that's the first thing I look for in a business. How they treat me sets the tone for the rest of my experience. These guys are fun, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Not to mention, if there is ever a wine that you want, that you won't find at Costco, this is the place to find it.

3  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My wife and I were advised to go here by one of the local wineries and it did not disappoint at all! Although the restaurant has a limited selection of food, what they did have was excellent. We split two appatizers and both were excellent. The wine selection was outstanding and had wine flights from around the world. The setup of the bar was relaxing and would be a great place to spend an evening with friends. Great place to go to and I would go here again in a heartbeat!

3  Thank Fastro