“Best Tour Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Lonnie's Wine Tours & Transportation
Ranked #23 of 125 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour with a local to enhance your wine and culture experience.Have twenty one years experience in limo service, tour guide, concierge and wine educator in the Northern California Bay Area.Specialize visiting small boutique wineries, who produce small amounts of the finest world class wines.The most fun you will have in the Wine Country!
Washington, DC
“Best Tour Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Lonnie is the best! Definitely was able to find me and my wife the wineries which were perfect for us to enjoy on our honeymoon. Without a doubt the highlight of our time in the valley, and something we can't wait to return for on our next visit to the area. Based on your wine interests, budget, time availability, or specific area--I guarantee that Lonnie could find you exactly what you're looking for.

1 Thank smm245

Aiken, South Carolina
“Absolutely worth it!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had such an enjoyable day with Lonnie. He is 2nd generation Napa Valley so he provided us with excellent history and insight during our tour. We were also able to go to several boutique wineries because of his personal relationship with the owners/winemakers. He even offered to ship our wine home through Buffalo Shipping company! I cannot say enough good things about him or his service. We really enjoyed spending the day with him and we plan to use him again when we take our next trip!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank BDK2800
Los Angeles
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Can't wait to book our next tour with Lonnie!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our day with Lonnie could not have been more perfect. Any words I write will not do justice to the extraordinary day he gave us. On a very busy Memorial Weekend, he found smaller wineries that hosted just my husband and I. It was a truly special day, and one that we could never have had without Lonnie. We ended up purchasing more wine than we ever thought we would, so Lonnie even stopped by Buffalo Shipping to let us get a shipper box.

It was our first trip to Napa, and prior to our tour, Lonnie and I spoke on the phone to gauge our likes and dislikes. He even sent us an itinerary a week before our trip. I highly suggest taking Lonnie up on his picnic lunch as it was outstanding.

My husband and I are already talking about our next trip to Napa. We don’t know where we will stay or what restaurants we will try, but we know that we’re not visiting any wineries without Lonnie!!!

1 Thank KristiMD
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

As all of the other reviews have said, Lonnie was fantastic. Easy to get in contact with, right on time, and incredibly knowledgeable about Napa, the vineyards, and wine making in general. We planned out the first and last trip of the day and had him bring us to a small vineyard in the middle - we definitely enjoyed his recommendation the best! It was very intimate (just us and the owners son) and the wine was great. Will definitely use him again if we go back!

1 Thank Rebecca P
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Invaluable”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Lonnie was an invaluable addition to our vacation. He is so much more than just a driver. He is an open book. He planned a perfect mix of vineyards to visit. We are more white wine drinkers (it gets scorching hot in Georgia), so we didn't have a very developed knowledge of red wine. The first day was a perfect mix of Napa Valley's finest wineries. Some of them were expensive and lush while others were more rustic and exciting. By the second day with Lonnie, he started mixing up our schedule based on which wines we told him were our favorites. He truly listens to you and is an wealth of knowledge. I will NEVER go to Napa without scheduling Lonnie for another tour (or two or three). Please don't ever retire Lonnie!! I have multiple Napa trips in my future!!!

2 Thank Bananamoonpie