My husband & I stayed at the Bel Abri for two days recently. Prior to our trip we spent some time searching for affordable accomodations in Napa that would be a pleasant place to stay. We chose the Bel Abri & we were not disappointed with our stay there. The bedding was luxurious & the room was very spacious. The free evening wine reception was accompanied with a generous offering of cheese, crackers, olives, and fresh veggies. After a long day it was nice to come back and relax with other guests in the comfortable lobby area. Our only disappointment was the breakfast served. Although the portions were generous, the quality of the food was average at best. It would have been nice to have been served whole grain French toast with real maple syrup for example. Otherwise, this place served our lodging needs and the staff was considerate and accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA