Great room, wonderful breakfast! Stayed at the Bel Abri in late April, 2006. The rate was fantastic: <$120, before tax, on a sun, mon night. The location is central - close to highway 29, a few blocks from downtown Napa, but don't expect any views of the countryside. It is a superb value, otherwise, however. We had a patio room: queen bed with a fireplace and small patio. The decorations were very French and well put-together. I think our favorite part was the delivered breakfast each morning.
We didn't have time to go to the happy hour, but it looked nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA