We really didn't know what to make of this hotel. It seems to be a small hotel that has had a makeover, with little expense spared in the fittings. However, the ambience didn't really match this. The Happy Hour was probably the most begrudging I have experienced in the US, with the receptionist removing the wine every time she left the reception area, which was frequently. When we asked about this, she said it was because people stole the wine! Couldn't imagine this looking at the other clientele, nor why this was such a concern when they had Bose equipment and other expensive things in the rooms. The face wipes that were provided were accompanied by a note saying that they were there to save the hotel's towels. Room wasn't particularly comfortable. We had a small double bed and were on the ground floor, so had to run the air-con all night to drown the traffic noise. Breakfast was fine. Morning receptionist was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA