This place does not have much curb appeal but the interior is great. Small but decent lobby, serves an above average wine and cheese for guests. Rooms are spacious, has a cute gas fireplace for ambience, bedding is comfy! Fresh Breakfast brought to your room each morning. Staff is very helpful, made dining reservations for us and recommended some places. You can walk to dinner and downtown, about 20 minutes. Will come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA