We stayed for 4 nights in mid Oct. the room was decent size and very nicely laid out. The hotel is a 25 minute slow walk from main street / center of town. Breakfast each morning delivered to the room was good - your choice of 3 of 6 items. The wine and cheese around 6pm was great. Staff was very HELPFUL I forgot something and phone me and returned the item for me. YES!
I would absolutely stay here again. Free wifi as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA