We stayed here for 2 nights as part of our trip through California, and this charming well appointed Inn was certainly one of the best we encountered on our trip. Well located just a short 15 minute walk from the heart of Napa and at the southern end of all the wineries in the Napa valley, it provided an excellent location for us to explore this beautiful wine region. The rooms were spotlessly clean and well appointed, with a quaint bed and breakfast feel. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and the delivered breakfast each morning was excellent. The evening wine tastings in the lobby were also an excellent touch and very enjoyable. This Inn is certainly worth a visit and we would recommend it to couples looking to explore the Napa and Sonoma regions without hesitation. Oh, and all the hype about the sheets is 100 percent accurate, so comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA