The lobby is great and the staff wasn't all that bad either. The suite that we stayed in was very nice also, so if you have the extra money to spend, I would recommend getting their most expensive room. The things that bring this place down to a 3 is the fact that if you do receive a room that is next to their elevator then you will hear the loud knocking sounds from the doors opening and closing all day and night. Also, the breakfast was not that good and not very filling, it was nothing like was pictured on the internet. Lastly, the location is on a main street in Napa so no matter where you are placed in the building, you will always hear the sounds of traffic, not really the ideal sounds you want to hear when going to a bed and breakfast. I will say that, yes, the sheets were to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. Newly renovated in a modern, classic style, our intimate Hotel is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA