“Winery field trip!”

Squire Livery Tours
Ranked #1 of 252 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Squire Livery We love everyone yet our passion is with the small intimate appointment only Winery’s so if you’re planning your special trip to Napa and Sonoma. It’s an important getaway, and you want it—no need it—to be both easy and luxurious. One thing for sure, you don’t want to drive yourself. You want to enjoy the wines safely; you want to be with someone who knows the valley: its wines, its roads, its rhythm… But, you aren’t the “canned tour” type; no cheap box lunch and 45-seat-bus for you. This isn’t a “Girls Gone Wild” stretch-limo kind of occasion. You want understated luxury and personal service. Welcome to Squire Livery. We are a tiny (two car), very personalized transportation and tour company for Napa and Sonoma. We specialize in intimate tours of wine country. We can take you to wineries of your choosing, but we are Particularly known for leading our clients to Hidden gems with Private Appointment Tastings, often times with the wine maker or vintner.
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Kent comes through again! Saving me by taking my Texas visitors and I to the hidden secrets of Napa!

2  Thank Paula M
in 17 reviews
"personal touch"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 19, 2017

If you are looking for a great wine country experience look no further. Kent and his team have a deep knowledge of wine and made us feel right at home. Anyone can drive you from winery to winery but Kent made us feel like part of the family.

2  Thank W9923EIdarrent
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I am always happy do do wine tastings, but these days, I prefer NOT to 'belly up to the bar". This is the second tasting that Kent has arranged for a group of friends (thanks to our Napa native girlfriend) and BOTH have been amazing!
The first was John Anthony vineyards. I've been to the tasting room in downtown Napa, but we were taken to the actual property for the tasting. The view was AMAZING. And so was our John Anthony host, Luke. OH, and the wine was fabulous too!!
The second tasting we went to Frisinger Family Winery. How often do you actually get to spend your tasting with the owner/winemaker?? It was a wonderful afternoon at the family property and we all walked away with great memories and great wine.
Thank you Kent!!

2  Thank LoriVonn
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Napa in late July 2017 and did three days of wine tastings with Squire. We spent most of our time with Kent and he is just an absolute pleasure. He helped me arrange the tastings, blending my own personal favorites with some new choices that had either a great experiential factor or had amazing wine. The recommendations were just outstanding, which was a relief because we put a lot of faith in his choices. He just nailed it. The cars were great- an SUV and a sedan, both impeccably clean. Always on time. And the banter with both drivers was outstanding, just hilarious on the one hand and exceptionally informed on the other, for wine enthusiasts like me. If I could give Squire more points I would. I've been to Napa on similar trips 7 times and this was my first time with Squire. I'll never go back to Napa without booking Kent. He's the best.