“Best wine tour ever!”

Squire Livery Tours
Ranked #1 of 247 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Squire Livery You’re planning your special trip to Napa and Sonoma. It’s an important getaway, and you want it—no need it—to be both easy and luxurious. One thing for sure, you don’t want to drive yourself. You want to enjoy the wines safely; you want to be with someone who knows the valley: its wines, its roads, its rhythm… But, you aren’t the “canned tour” type; no cheap box lunch and 45-seat-bus for you. This isn’t a “Girls Gone Wild” stretch-limo kind of occasion. You want understated luxury and personal service. Welcome to Squire Livery. We are a tiny (two car), very personalized transportation and tour company for Napa and Sonoma. We specialize in intimate tours of wine country. We can take you to wineries of your choosing, but we are Particularly known for leading our clients to Hidden gems with Private Appointment Tastings, often times with the wine maker or vintner.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have booked Squire Livery Twice now! Both experiences were terrific! Kent is the nicest guy and he has personal relationships with some of the best "Off-The-Beaten-Path" wineries to ensure you get an experience with him, not available any other way. Clean, comfortable vehicle, with the best tour guide in the Valley! We are happy to offer the highest recommendation for Kent and Squire Livery!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"breathtaking views"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Took my wife and 15 year old daughter to Napa for our first visit and booked Squire Livery to show us the way! I'm thrilled we made the decision!! Kent was the consumate professional but we really enjoyed his laid back style and genuine personality. He took us off the beaten path to boutique wineries we would have never thought of visiting on our first trip to wine country. It was also kinda nice to be able to taste and not have to worry about driving :) Thanks Kent for a truly memorable experience!! Cheers :)

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Our experience with Squire Livery was nothing short of superb. Kent was our primary contact; he is the consummate pro. Driven by customer service/excellence, Kent clearly personifies opulence and attention to detail. He was responsive, flexible and easy to work with.

Although Kent handled the logistics, we were greeted by his colleague Laurie Butin (known affectionately to us as Boon Clit). Cannot imagine a better hostess. As Laurie drove us from winery to winery, her knowledge was evident; but her most endearing qualities may have been her presence, kindness and authenticity. We immediately felt like we were her friends (not clients), and that friendship continues today.

Of note, this was my first weekend getaway with my girlfriend. We are recently engaged and will marry in 2014. Laurie and Kent helped set the stage for one of life's greatest adventures. Many thanks to both of them.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I took my mom to Napa for her birthday in early March. Kent was recommended by a friend of a friend. The private tour with Kent was the best part of our trip. He was very knowledgeable about the are and all of the wineries. He took us to wineries that we would have never found on our own and we got to meet the winery owners at most of the places. Every winery we visited was outstanding and it was a very personal experience. He also took my camera and took loads of fabulous pictures. I loved the candid shots I got with my mom. In additional to the awesome day we spent with Kent he was helpful in providing recommendations prior to us arriving in Napa and was willing to help with any plans we needed to make. I would highly recommend hiring Kent if you are looking for a truly unique and personal experience on your trip to wine country. I can't wait to return for a second trip!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Kent was the perfect driver, guide, educater and overall calming presence for our party.

We had a group of six with vastly different tastes and Napa experience. The wineries, the stories, the history, the agriculture and even the science of wine was explained in such a way to entertain and inform all of us. Kent coordinated the day to never rush us but kept us on schedule. Our group was running a bit late and Kent made sure to contact all of our scheduled stops to make the necessary arrangements. This left us a fun, care-free day to concentrate on wine, each others company and some amazing views.

Kent's friendly and helpful demeanor continued after our day had ended. Kent lives near our hotel and made sure we all knew that he could be contacted for any help or advice.

I am excited to return to Napa Valley to once again take advantage of his recommendations, knowledge, and amazing connections with the wineries.