“Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!”

Squire Livery Tours
Ranked #2 of 233 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Squire Livery You’re planning your special trip to Napa and Sonoma. It’s an important getaway, and you want it—no need it—to be both easy and luxurious. One thing for sure, you don’t want to drive yourself. You want to enjoy the wines safely; you want to be with someone who knows the valley: its wines, its roads, its rhythm… But, you aren’t the “canned tour” type; no cheap box lunch and 45-seat-bus for you. This isn’t a “Girls Gone Wild” stretch-limo kind of occasion. You want understated luxury and personal service. Welcome to Squire Livery. We are a tiny (three car), very personalized transportation and tour company for Napa and Sonoma. We specialize in intimate tours of wine country. We can take you to wineries of your choosing, but we are Particularly known for leading our clients to Hidden gems with Private Appointment Tastings, often times with the wine maker or vintner.
Lake Mary, Florida
“Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

After looking at a map of the hundreds of wineries in Napa and Sonoma, I knew I needed to enlist some assistance for our trip. As much as I love to drink wine, I had no idea what vineyards would be worth a visit. After reading reviews online, I called Kent and after five minutes knew that I wanted to spend our three days in wine country with him. Kent spent time asking about the types of things and experiences my husband and I like. While there was one high profile vineyard that we had on the list, we wanted more personal experiences and opportunities to meet the winemakers when possible. On Day 1 when Kent picked us up he had the whole day mapped out. All we had to do was show up. The wineries we visited were amazing and ones that we would have never found on our own. We went back to our hotel that night wondering how the next two days can exceed the one we just experienced. They did. Each day, winery and lunch spot was more amazing than the next. We ended up joining seven wine clubs and each time a shipment arrives, we not only think of being at the vineyard but also of Kent and how wonderful he is. One humorous moment is when we toured the high profile vineyard that I wanted to visit, it didn't compare to the others that Kent arranged. I'm sorry we went to it! Kent is personable, professional and is now considered a friend. If you want an amazing experience and the opportunity to have a wine country experience that is unique and full of good juice, call Kent. I considered hiring him for only one day and am so happy that I was able to spend all three days with him. Going forward, I will only go to Napa when Kent can be with us.

Visited April 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Rock Star Service!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Kent at Squire Livery is a rock star! He attended to every detail of our Napa artisan winery tour, and had fabulous restaurant recommendations. He's an all around charming guy to spend the day with which made our girlfriends weekend even more fun. If you're looking for the perfect Napa/Sonoma tour guide, Kent is your guy!

Visited November 2013
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Girls Birthday Napa Trip”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Another fantastic tour day spent with Kent! We had the pleasure of meeting Kent 3 years ago as our Sonoma tour guide and I couldn't think of anyone better to handle our Sonoma tour this trip. Kent is so knowledgeable about the Napa/Sonoma area and makes the trip so enjoyable with all his information and stories. Kent and I worked together to create a wine tour that included some of our favorite places and a fun new winery Gundlach Bundschu - just awesome. It is just wonderful to have someone drive and know that you are in the best possible hands. The girls were all raving about Kent and how much he added to our trip. Kent has made more friends this trip and we look forward to using Squire Livery Tours again! Thanks.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Exceeded all Expectations”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Kent and Laurie are absolutely fantastic. I was a little worried at first given I tend to plan every event when traveling down to the last detail, but as soon as I met Kent I knew we were in for a fabulous few days and I just let him take control. He took us to some pretty incredible "off the beaten" path places in Napa that I definitely could not have planned on my own. I traveled with my parents (thought they deserved a west coast wine trip after all these years!) and they were / still are brimming with praise for my selection of Squire Livery. Will definitely use Squire again, no question.

Visited August 2013
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“What a way to cap an incredible Napa birthday vacation!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A fantastic 5 days in Napa topped by our last day with Kent!! From the time he picked us up in his Mercedes, to the moment he left us off after an entire day of experiencing the very best secrets of Napa, it was marvelous. Kent had asked us in advance about things we might like to do during our day with him...he wisely and gently ignored our rather pedestrian ideas, and substituted them with what he somehow knew we would love. It was great to turn the driving over to him, and just sit back and enjoy all the lovely surprises of the day. Thank you, Kent, for somehow knowing what would be perfect for all of us.

Your new best friends, Barb and Steve, and Pam and Sandy